YOU CAN SAVE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY BY ORDERING YOUR FIREARMS ONLINE. THERE ARE FOUR REASONS FOR THIS:
1) Online stores do not have the high over-head that brick and mortar stores have.
2) Online stores order in high volume.
3) Many online stores offer free shipping.
4) When the on line store is out-of-state, you are not being charged sales tax.
Our charge for transferring the firearm is just $25. The money you will save by ordering online offsets that cost.
HOW IT WORKS:
A: Locate your best deal online.
B: Advise the seller that you want your purchase sent to The Gun Experts. Many of them already have my FFL on file. If they do not have me on file, just contact me with your order number and I will send them my FFL.
C: I will contact you when the firearm arrives and we will agree on a time to meet.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Present a valid Illinois FOID card. If the address on your FOID is not valid, you will need another form of government issued ID with a valid address, i.e. a driver’s license.
- Fill out a Form 4473 Federal Firearm Transaction Record. (I provide the form and this takes less than 10 minutes.)
NOTE: If you are purchasing a handgun, the waiting period is 72 hours; if you are purchasing a long gun, the waiting period is 24 hours. Illinois law now allows the waiting period to start when you placed your online order. The receipt that normally accompanies your purchase will act as proof of the waiting period. However, there are times when the FOID system does not issue instant approvals. If you need 100% certainty that you can pickup your firearm on the day it arrives, please contact me and we can do your paperwork in advance (Federal law does not allow me to run your FOID card until you fill out the 4473 form).
IT IS THAT EASY!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ONLINE RETAIL OUTLETS:
(These businesses already have my FFL on file)
HIGHLY RECOMMEND ON-LINE AUCTION SITES: